Find an Allergist and Immunologist

An allergist (or allergy and immunology specialist) specializes in the treatment of allergies, asthma, and other immune symptom diseases. These doctors perform specific allergy and breathing tests to assess whether certain substances are causing adverse reactions in your body. From the results of these tests, allergists create personalized treatment plans to avoid or eliminate triggering allergens, or offer medications to help alleviate symptoms of allergies.