All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India. This school provides a 5 ½ year degree and is one of the most competitive in the world selecting only 35 students out of hundreds of thousands who compete for it. Dr. Jain received several gold medals in different subjects.
Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals, Detroit, MI. This is one of the only 28 nationally designated comprehensive cancers in the country.
Fellowship in Medical Oncology/Hematology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY. Research Fellow, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Institute for Cancer Research, New York, NY. Sloan-Kettering is the world’s oldest cancer center established in 1885. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center consistently ranks as the Best cancer center in the U.S.A. by US News and World Reports more than any other institution.
• American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
• ABIM subspecialty in medical oncology & ABIM subspecialty in hematology
• Canadian Board of Internal Medicine
Other Professional Qualifications/Honors:
• Principal Investigator Cancer Clinical Trials Program, Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital Ashland, KY.
• Investigator, National Cancer Institute Sponsored Clinical Trials Program.
• Executive M.B.A with Health Care Concentration.
• Clinical Instructor in Medicine, Marshall University School of Medicine, Huntington, WV
• Clinical Instructor in Medicine, Cornell University Medical College, New York, NY.
• Author of various research publications dealing on the subject of Oncology/Hematology.
• Professor of Oncology, Pikeville Osteopathic College of Medicine
• President, Indo American Cancer Association 2010-2014
• Past – Clinical Instructor in Medicine at Marshall University School of Medicine in Huntington, WV
& Cornell University Medical College in New York, NY.